Let’s talk about food and sex and dismantle diet culture. Food and sex have so much in common and so many of us (Jess included) consider food an important component of our core love languages. Lisa Davis, author of Clean Eating, Dirty Sex: Sensual Superfoods and Aphrodisiac Practices for Ultimate Sexual Health and Connection, joins Jess and Brandon to discuss the ways in which the foods we eat affect our sex lives. We discuss:
- What foods have been shown to benefit sexual health?
- Why you may not want to “ditch” foods, but rather focus on new additions
- How diet affects metabolism
- How to rice cauliflower
- How diet can affect erectile dys(function)
- The power of flavonoids
- The concept of “cheat days”