Sydney Rae Chin joins us to share her personal experience as a closeted queer woman who grew up Chinese-American-Catholic. She shares some really valuable advice on how to navigate emotional consent and leaves us with tools for navigating boundaries and honouring our own values.
They dive deep into conversation around polyamory, monogamy, and coming out to their family answering these questions and more!
- Can you have monogamous relationships as a polyamorous person?
- Can polyamory & monogamy co-exist in a relationship?
- How do you cultivate emotional consent and communicate emotional boundaries?
- How do you come out to family — as polyamorous or queer?
- How do culture and gender intersect with experiences of polyamory?
Our wonderful partner Adam & Eve has extended their promo. Use code DRJESS to get 50% off almost any item including shipping PLUS a bunch of free goodies. Take this opportunity to save and try something new tonight!
If you’ve got questions for the podcast, submit them here.