After 46 years of writing about sexuality and the more than 12,000 sex questions answered, Michael Castleman is well positioned to weigh in on all things sex. He joins us to discuss his experience as the world’s most popular sex writer and together we address a buffet of questions including:
- What is sex like in your 70s?
- Why is full body pleasure so important?
- What were Brandon’s early sexual experiences?
- How can we master ejaculatory control and deal with premature ejaculation?
- What really makes a penis better in bed?
- What myths are destroying sex for men?
- What are the most common questions men (Playboy readers) had in the 90s?
- How do you spread arousal from head to toe?
- How do you replace genital focus with playfulness?
- What is sensate focus?
- How to get over penis preoccupation?
- Is sex addiction an industry or a diagnosis?
Check out Castleman’s upcoming book, Sizzling Sex for Life: Everything You Need to Know to Maximize Erotic Pleasure at Any Age. Follow Michael on Facebook and Twitter.
This podcast has been sponsored by Let’sGetChecked. Use code DRJESS to save at checkout!