Backdoor play can be highly erotic, but it can also be uncomfortable if you don’t know how to prep and play. Surgeon and sexual health expert, Dr. Evan Goldstein, joins us to share his expertise so that you can enjoy even more pleasure — before, during and after anal sex. He answers a range of questions including?
- How can we make anal sex more pleasurable for first timers?
- What positions are best?
- Can anal sex stretch/damage the anus or rectum?
- What’s normal when it comes to poop?
- What is Future Method and how can it help with preparing for anal sex?
- What is anal training and why is it important?
- How can you facilitate relaxation before you start to play?
- What is the structure of the butt in terms of musculature and why is important to get to know your own butt?
And a reminder, Masturbation May is almost over but our new partner femtasy.com – an all audio streaming platform is running a 99 cent special. Have a listen and let us know what you think!
If you’ve got questions for the podcast, submit them here.