We have a ton of fun dissecting a particularly stranger-than-normal scene from the show DOOM Patrol. The show certainly isn’t to be taken too seriously (it’s a super silly, over-the-top super hero show), but we found it made a few bold statements regarding the swinger lifestyle. Some included:
- “It’s not about love or freedom; it’s about more control (by men)”
- “Women allow control because men have tricked them into believing this (LS) is a choice”
- Men just want to “try some new pussy”
We actually had a great time discussing our reactions and thoughts with the Suite-Talkers community. Together, we all learned how valuable fair, open, and honest communication is in a (lifestyle) relationship.
Someone who can help with just that is our friend, Lifestyle Relationship Coach, Catherine from Expansive Connection. If you’re in a relationship that needs a little help with sharing your feelings, take a second to see how Catherine can help. Her info is below.
As always, thanks for listening!
Here’s how to stay in-touch with Catherine and info about her incredible offerings!
- Group Coaching
- Relationship Bootcamp Self Study
- Jealousy Deep Dive Self Study
- Women’s Work
- The Men’s Work
- Lunch Hour Book Club for CNM Men! – Starting Oct 6 @ 1pm EST! The first Tuesday of the month – starting with the book Unhidden by Robert Kandell.
Check out AltPlayGround for an awesome lifestyle experience!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW! We appreciate any and all feedback!
How to stay in-touch with us:
Follow us here for info on upcoming LIVE episodes:
Facebook: Livin’ the Suite Life (Tryst Loq Suitelife)
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the Livin’ the Suite Life Podcast YouTube Channel!