– We recant our last hoorah at Desire before the apocalypse.
– The quarantine has Lauren missing people, turning more germaphobic, and questioning selling panties.
– Richard takes the Tesla (Kia) in for service, realizing speaking bad Spanish with a mask can void the warranty.
– We dive into the dumpster and pull out geckos, bad jokes, and Desire water volleyball tactics.
Interviews with former Desire guests about hoarding, buying Lauren’s panties, and what would America look like if the government banned beer during the pandemic.
### Follow Us!
### Support Us On Patreon
Due to unemployment, we have created a separate episode for your listening pleasure and our monitary needs!
* [Patreon](https://www.patreon.com/room77) – Ep. 31: Two Tasers and A Baseball Bat
* Head over, sign up, and get it for a buck.
* Complete with a drink umbrella.